Jocelyn Binder aka Dakota Rae



from Jocelyn website :


"I have been modeling since the age of fifteen and love every moment in front of the camera! I was born in NY and am of Polish and German descent. I have not enhanced my body in any way with cosmetic procedures.
I recently attended the University of North Florida on a full academic scholarship and recieved a Bachelors degree in Sociology and Communications. After moving to Miami to model full-time, I have begun working with Wilhelmina in Miami and Direct Model Management in New York non-exclusively.
I pride myself on being on time, prepared and energetic for all of my bookings! "   http://www.modelmayhem.com/59169  


Her first time strip tease and masturbation scan


   







          
 
Copyright © adultgirlpic
Proudly Powered by: Blogger